Monday, August 22, 2011

Favourite Wedding Details

I already finished my "Making the Dress" series - and that dress was definitely one of my favourite details. But there were so many more details that made our day unique and I wanted to share them with you!  Our wedding day was definitely the biggest DIY event we've ever put on - but all of the time and energy was well worth it.  Of course we couldn't have done it alone; we had tons of help!  Thanks a million to everyone who pitched in :)

What was your favourite detail of YOUR wedding day?  I'd love to hear!


2 comments:

  1. Definitely loved every detail! But hands down, my fav. was the make your own centre peice A) because is honoured your mom so beautifully and B) because you asked Bram and I to help:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've commented before from my phone, but just realized none of them went through! I am so impressed that you were able to get everything for your wedding done in time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...