Monday, August 8, 2011

Etsy Shop!

I've just launched my very own Etsy shop!   Click here to visit!  It's named after my blog - Creative Space Designs.







I've been thinking about opening up a little shop like this for a while now, and I've had a bunch of designs saved since March, but I just haven't taken the plunge.  Now that I'm getting settled at home and into married life, I'm excited to start a little hobby on the side. Who knows where it will go!  Here's the details:


What I'm selling: Printable cards!  I designed some simple, blank cards (quarter page) for any occasion. 


How it works:  You buy the design, I email the digital PDF file.  You print as many times as you want!  


Why it's great:  It's simple and convenient to print the card in your own home, or send off to Staples (or any local copy shop).  Plus, it's just $3.00 for a 2-card design, or $6.00 for a 4 card design - super cheap!  Basically the cheapest way to get cute stationery :)
I've purchased some cards from other shops, and I love that I can print them whenever I want, or whenever I'm in a pinch and need to write a quick note.  Plus I can print it as many times as I want (unlike store bought cards).  The best part - the note inside is totally personal!  The designs are simple, classic and come in a variety of colours - check it out!


(Note: For personal use only please - no sharing or resale. If you're friends ask where you got the card - send them to my shop!)


I'd love your feedback!  Any cards/messages you wish you could find but haven't seen yet? I'd love your ideas, oh creative friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi! Are you still designing these cards? I would love to buy a card design from you. Can you do thank you cards?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...