Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Autumn!

It's the first day of fall!  While I do love summer, I have to admit I'm enjoying the cooler weather and anticipation of the changing colours of the maple trees around our neighbourhood.  I'm looking forward to eating more pumpkin pie than I should and spending time with family at Thanksgiving.  In honour of the new season, I thought I'd share a few colours I'd like to experiment with this fall...


- Colour palette - {design seeds}
- Plaid shirt - Old Navy
- Blue tea kettle - Paula Deen for Kohls
- Red Perforated Toms - Toms.com
- Yellow Linen Armchair - Anthropologie
- Orange Kate Spade cross body bag - Alice in Wanderlust


Have a happy autumn everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...