Sunday, December 19, 2010

winter favourites.

I'm not a big fan of winter (specifically the driving), however, there are a few things that make me excited for the season. Here's a few of the latest things I've been loving...


Burl Ives and "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas". He was in one my favourite movies of my childhood, and I love hearing him on the radio during Christmas time.



Stomping through the snow in my big warm Sorels.




A freezer full of goodies ready to be given away (and eaten!) I made these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Truffles. Beware, they even taste good straight out of the freezer.




The Cinnamon candle at my front door. From my coworker, Debbie, who showed up one morning with this gift for me. Smells amazing!



What are your current favourite winter things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...