Our side flower bed had been neglected all summer - and by neglected I mean 4' thorny trees weeds had overtaken it. So this past weekend (while we were getting carpet replaced - pics to come!), I got up close and personal with those weeds. The short version is this: we cleared them out, dug out the black edging tube, realigned a few bushes and laid the weed block fabric. (Read: lots of work, sweat, and sore muscles.) We decided it would look good to have a row of stones along the wall, and cover the rest with mulch. I'm so proud of how it looks now! And also happy that it's relatively low-maintenance... Every time we pull into the driveway, I sneak around to admire it. Here's the after!